Day 3 Paris...

Today was our final day in Paris. We saw the Paris Opera House, the outside of the Lourve, 😢, Notre Dame and the Latin Quarters. We weren't able to go into the Louvre due to the basement being flooded. This has been my only real disappointment of the trip so far. As many of you know, one of the things I was looking forward to the most was being able to see my favorite painting, "The Raft of the Medusa" in person. C'est La Vie! Guess I will have to come back!!

Tomorrow we leave for 2 days in Barcelona!

Paris Opera House

















The Louvre









Notre Dame














Latin Quarters 



Mason's first wine with dinner... Didn't go well.















Comments

  1. so bummed you didn't get to go in the louvre - we will have to do it when we stop there while living on our cruise ship :-).

    I LOVE Barcelona!!!! please be sure to eat olives for me while you're there - maybe it was the beer I had with them, but they were the best olives I've ever had.....

    xoxo - have a great trip and love all the posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts